Hydrosols for Health™
A step-by-step guide to understanding and using healing waters called hydrosols.
Are you interested in learning about the fascinating aromatic waters called hydrosols (or hydrolats) you've heard so much about? Would you like to learn how to use hydrosols in multiple ways to share with your family, friends and wellness clients?
Then you're in the right place!
As a veteran teacher with over 28 years of experience with aromatherapy, I have compiled a step-by-step course on Hydrosols that will leave you feeling confident in your understanding of these ancient waters and your ability to use them for a variety of uses.
- what hydrosols are and what they are not
- how hydrosols are produced (with a distillation video)
- the advantages of using hydrosols and why they are often a better choice than essential oils
- the benefits and properties of 10 hydrosols (this number will increase as the course grows)
- how to know you're buying the best quality hydrosols available
- how to store and care for your waters so you continue to have a healthy, vibrant and safe product
- how to use them internally and externally for health and wellness for yourself, your family and professional wellness clients.
In no time you will feel confident in your knowledge and use of hydrosols and will be excited to incorporate them into your natural wellness lifestyle immediately!
Start the class the moment you complete your registration and work at your own pace.
The Aromatic Wisdom Institute meets the training and education qualifications of the National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA).
...and is in the approval process for Continuing Education Units (CEUs) in massage therapy by the NCBTMB.
You have permanent unlimited access to your course materials, as well as any subsequent updates to the course content.
Your Hydrosols for Health Course Includes:
- 6 in-depth aromatherapy modules which you can access 24/7 in the Aromatic Wisdom Institute user-friendly online classroom.
- instructional videos led by Instructor Liz Fulcher.
- Hydrosol blending exercises to deepen your understanding of these amazing waters.
- Printable detailed monographs for the hydrosols studied in this course. Each monograph will lay out the key information about that particular hydrosol that you can print out and add to your hydrosol binder for easy reference. You’ll find the common name for the hydrosol, the Latin binomial of the plant from which it was derived, therapeutic properties, emotional properties, safety data and a quick recipe.
- Printable worksheets, cheatsheets and quick-reference.
- An extensive private list of resources for high-quality aromatherapy products and related services.
- Contact information for hydrosol organizations and journals.
- Discount on hydrosols from Nature’s Gift Aromatherapy.
- Permanent unlimited access to the Hydrosols for Health private Facebook group where you can ask questions, participate in hydrosol discussions and connect with other students from around the world.
- Module 1: Hydrosol Foundations - Start on the Right Food with the Foundations of Hydrosols
- Module 2: Benefits and Properties of Popular Hydrosols - Deep Dive into 10 Popular Hydrosols
- Module 3: Hydrosol Therapy - Using Your Waters - Learn to make products with hydrosols for both internal and external conditions.
- Module 4: Buying Hydrosols - Guidelines for purchasing true distillate waters from the best suppliers
- Module 5: Care and Storage of Your Hydrosols - Get the longest life from your waters and protect them from contamination
- Module 6: Course Conclusion - Resources to happily continue your hydrosol journey
- Surprise Bonus Lesson - A personal story of an unexpected, crucial moment of learning for Liz on her own hydrosol odyssey.
Products you will Learn to Create
- Skin Toners for different skin types
- Wound Care
- Doggie Hot Spot Remedy
- Poison Ivy Poultice
- Anxiety Drink
...and much more!
I first heard about hydrosols during my Aromatherapy Certification Program with Liz. I knew immediately I wanted to learn more about aromatic waters. Liz has such an ease with teaching which makes her courses especially enjoyable. In the Hydrosol for Health course I learned about numerous aromatic waters, their therapeutic properties and the various ways to use them for all types of wellness concerns including uses for pets. This new knowledge has enabled me to be confident in making hydrosol products which I've done for myself, my two dogs, and others. I also plan to use this knowledge to make products for my business.
- Robyn Cericola, Founder, Deep Leaf Organics
Hydrosols were always a bit mysterious to me and in this course I leaned practical information like how to use, store and make products with hydrosols.
Hydrosols have so many gentle benefits that are often overlooked as we generally reach first for essential oils. As always, Liz brings every aromatic topic to life with exuberance and energy and she has a wealth of knowledge to share. This is an excellent course!
- Mim Miller, Mim's Massage Therapy
I'm Liz Fulcher, a Clinical Aromatherapist who has been working with aromatics since 1991. My passion is teaching others how to use aromatherapy to create a life of vibrant health and wellness.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is this Course For?
This course is for anyone interesting in deep dive learning about the aromatic waters called hydrosols or hydrolate and how to use them and is ideal for beginners as well as advanced users of hydrosols.
Please note that the focus of this course is on the waters produced during plant distillation and does not cover instructions on how to distill. That will be covered in a separate course.
This course contains videos, downloadable worksheets, cheatsheets, quick reference guides and a special bonus lesson.
Are you ready?
I'll see you in class!